The NAPOLCOM Regional Office 1 headed by Atty. Mary Hazel G. Bela-o, Provincial Officer for La Union conducted Spot Inspections and joined/assisted Atty. Monday R. Samson, Regional Director in his executive visits to the selected Police Stations in La Union Police Provincial Office (LUPPO) and National Support Units (NSUs) in La Union.
Prior to the Executive Visits and Spot Inspections, Dir. Samson together with the team proceeded to LUPPO for the Monday Flag Raising Ceremony to extend administrative support to the Regional Director as Guest of Honor and Speaker during said program.
During the program, deserving police units/individuals were awarded. Likewise, the Regional Office, also commended individual in their efforts and kind gestures beyond their work.
Hereunder is the names of Police Units/Individual Awardees, to wit:
- PCol Jay C Cumigad, Provincial Director of LUPPO
- PMaj Fermin A Farro, Chief of PCADU
- PCpt Christopher I Nisperos, Deputy Chief, PCADU
- PLt Cherry P Tolentino, FJGAD Officer
- Provincial Community Affairs Development Unit (PCADU) – PEMS Clarita S. Espiritu; PMSg Ruby K Granel; PSSg Zenaida Q. Claro; PSMS Steve J Calderon; PMSg Vladimir L Espero; PSSg Ryan A De Guzman; PCMS Ma Grace DG Marzan; PSSg Gelenie L Licudan; PSSg Rhoda Liza L Poon; PCpl Gemma B Cayabyab; PCpl Achilles Baltazar; Pat Kayzel Graycochea;Pat Angie Aspiras; and, NUP Susan B Alminiana, Provincial Operations Management Unit (POMU)
- PLtCol Samson M Amistad, Chief, Provincial Administrative and Records Management Unit (PARMU)
- PLt Arminda C Abang, Deputy Chief, PARMU
- PARMU – PLt Arminda C Abang; PEMS Nieva Liza C Castro; PEMS Mary Ann A Andaya; PEMS Paul B Batnag Jr; PSMS Grant B Bitabit; PSMS Marites P Bio; PSMS Psms Asaleian Grace A Castro; PSMS Michael A Hipol; PSMg Joemar R Domingo; PSMG Arnest S Labrador; PSSg Henry M Albay; PSSg Rogelio J Cabanas; PSSg Roel T Caoile; PSSg Elmer B Guerrero; PSSg Rollan A Lacebal; PSSg Glenjoy V Mortiga Jr; PSSg Jeoffrey G Rabo; PCpl Antonio C Aguila III; PCpl John Eleazar R Joves; PCpl Marc Fernand R Acosta; Pat Edgardo A Llena; NUP Karen Q Torcuato; and, NUP Larsen P Calub
- PSSg Florante C Fesalbon Jr of Burgos Police Station
- Sudipen Police Station – PSSg Lorna G Tumbaga and PCpl Alpha Joy A Buyag
- Pat Lyanne Queen Karganilla of San Juan Police Station
After the awarding, Dir. Samson delivered his speech. Dir. Samson extend his warm greetings and congratulations to the men and women of LUPPO headed by the Provincial Director, PCol Jay R Cumigad, for their continuous support to the programs, projects and activities of the Commission. Also, he emphasized in his message the importance of having ethical and moral standard as law enforcers, “Whatever you want to do or say, it’s not important who you are underneath, it’s what you do that defines you. Always remember your true north, you will never be loose in your moral compass.”, he said. he also made mentioned of the NAPOLCOM Online Learning Hub, the initiative of the region and encourages PNP personnel to take advantage and avail of the trainings offered by the region in collaboration with the certifying national agencies.
Thereafter, Dir. Samson together with the staff attended the command conference. PLtCol Gaston M Cafongatan, DPDA, PLtCol Silverio L Ordinado Jr, DPDO, key personnel of LUPPO and head/representative of NSUs.
Ms. Mary Jane C. Cacanindin, Police Inspector IV presented three (3) Audio-Visual Presentation on the following: What is NAPOLCOM, Community Service Oriented Policy System (CSOP) and NAPOLCOM Online Learning Hub.
Subsequently, Dir. Samson with the team proceeded to the conduct of the Executive Visits and Spot Inspections, to the following: Civil Security Group (CSG); Highway Patrol Group (HPG); Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG); 1st Provincial Mobile Force Force Company (1st PMFC); Bauang Police Station; and Naguilian Police Station.
August 21, 2020
September 24, 2020
August 24, 2020
Address: NAPOLCOM Regional Office 1, Government Center, SFC By Pass Road, Sevilla, City of San Fernando 2500, La Union
Telefax No.: (072) 242-5064
Telephone No.: (072) 682-8896
Mobile Numbers: 09983062193 & 09062622174