Values Restoration Program (VRP)
The Human Resource Management Section planned and developed a whole year online experiential learning for employee’s welfare-oriented activities in order to afford the employees quality time for renewing professional and interpersonal ties, as well as to enhance and strengthen organizational cohesiveness.
Specifically, the activity aims to, among others:
- To develop a non-hostile and harmonious working environment;
- To sustain a strong and synergic working relationship in Region 1; and
- To steer camaraderie by making every individual feel that he/she is valuable to the agency and his/her own small involvement is remarkable to make a difference in the organization.
- The different sessions are scheduled every last Friday of the month from 1:00 P.M onwards with a maximum of 2 hours discussion only. However, certain instances may cause changes in the schedule depending upon the availability of the lecturer and other intermissions.
- The groupings for each topic was formulated based on the results gathered after conducting the Needs Assessment Survey prepared by the HR Team to all the employees.
- All employees are then encouraged to be participative and active in attending their respective groupings. Everyone is expected to be present in all their assigned topics. Attendance is a must.
- All worksheets and activity papers provided by the lectures will be collected, assessed and filled accordingly by the HR Team.
- A certification after each session will be given to all the attendees.
I. MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS (Mind Your Health)
Mental illness affects each person differently. This is why it is important for all individuals in the workplace to be aware of potential contributing factors to mental health issues and strategies to maintain a positive pathway to mental health and prevent occurrence of any early signs and symptoms.
- HOLISTIC PERSPECTIVE OF MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE
- REINFORCING GOOD MENTAL HEALTH
II. WORK LIFE BALANCE (You Need to Nourish to Flourish)
Work-life balance is an important aspect of a healthy work environment. Maintaining work-life balance helps reduce stress and helps prevent burnout in the workplace. By creating a work environment that prioritizes work-life balance, employers can save money and maintain a healthier, more productive workforce.
- STRESS MANAGEMENT
- ANGER/ CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- TIME MANAGEMENT
III. RESILIENCE (A Strong Workforce Needs It)
Resilience at work is now recognized as a defining characteristic of employees who deal well with the stresses and strains of the modern workplace and the different physical, financial and environmental conditions. The key here is that resilience is not a passive quality, but an active process. How we approach life, and everything it can throw at us, has a massive impact on our experience.
- DISASTER RESILIENCE
- PREPARING FOR FINANCIAL EMERGENCIES
- ZEST FOR LIFE: POSITIVE ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
IV. PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT (Improving a Winning Personality)
Personality development plays an imperative role at workplace as it decides the way an individual interacts with his fellow workers and responds to various situations. Personality development helps in polishing and grooming individuals and makes them better and efficient resources for the organization.
- IMPROVING ONE’S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
- SPEECH AND INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS
- LOVING YOU: SELF-CARE
LIST OF INSTRUCTORS | BIOGRAPHY